Twitter

Saturday 3 June 2006

I love the movies...

Hehe...i'm not confused anymore...cuz there's nothing to b confused bout ad...hehe...he told me ad dat he lks me so now we're a couple ad...=p here's how it happened...(this happened on the 2nd of june 06)

We wen to cineleisure...the new cineplex near the curve...parked at the hotel parking...so cheap!!! 1 buck for 24 hrs...den we wandering around ikano,ikea and the curve...finally decided to eat at fasta pasta...din reli c the price but cuz he wan to eat psta so juz go ony lo...the place is lk dam nice la...got sofa wan...hehe...then we ordered lo...i ordered rotelle fantasia n he ordered fettucini carbonara...den for drinks i had mango n peach smoothie n he ordered ginger fizz...den cuz not many ppl so can talk lo...talk bout all the realtionship things lo...then he ask me whether any of my exes take me out to eat b4 onot...den ony i realise dat none of dem hv actually taken me out to eat...(sry,if got i don remember)oh,well...den our food came...dam fast lo the food come...live up to its name...fasta pasta...haha...the plate was lk bloody hell big...so it made the portion of food look small...after eatin lk half i started to get full ad...haha...he full ad...den juz sit back n talk n eat little by little...den wen i finished my drink we payed then left...omg...the food is expensive...at least for me la...if i eat lk dat everytime 6 times den i pokai ad lo...30 bucks le the lunch...

Den anyw,wen to find the cineleisure cuz we din actually noe where it was...then wander around until we found it lo...it was in front(or behind,whichever u c it) of the curve...den wen in...at 1st i wan to watch poseiden wan but he watch ad n since got new show we watch the new 1 lo...he wanted to watch black night(a horror movie) but i din wan to...cuz i don lk...den we argued till i won la...so we watch benchwarmers...dam dam funny i tell u...haha...den b4 the show ended he ask me whether wan to watch another show onot?he say he wan to watch black night n ask me to teman him watch...den i say i dono...after the show we wen to c the poster for balck night...de finally agreed to teman him watch lo...sumhow...the show was at 5.25 so we had 15 mins more...we wen to wander around the cineplex n finally wen back to the same floor...i wen to look out of the window ...then was lookin at the curve imagining my dream hse...haha...cuz the design is about the same...den suddenly i turn around n say i don wan to c ad...he ask y lo...i say i don lk to c couples wan...he ask y again...i told him la dat i feel jealous wan wen i c couples...den walk away drom the window...i checked the time n it was time ad la to go into the cinema so we wen in...after awhile he suddenly say dat actually there's nothin to b jealous about...he say wat if i say i lk u...den i lk nothing to say la...cuz i dono wat to say...den he cont n i wan u to b my gf...den i say i er...dono...den i ask him la i tot u still lk ur ex?he say feelings can change...den the movie got reli scary so i faster close my face behind my jacket which we were sharing...den he held my hand...den later wen on to lie on his shoulders...n so on...hehe...so dats how we coupled la...

Den after the 2 shows we wen to hv dinner...since we were still a lil full from lunch we had sumtin light...he said he wanted to hv salad so i suggested pizza hut since there was a scene in benchwarmers bout salad in pizza hut...haha...den we ordered 1 soup,1 haiwaiian tine wrap,1 garden fresh salad n 1 waikiki mango drink...we shared everything...the soup came n since there was ony 1 spoon n it was on my side...i drank the soup n feed him...hehe...den the tuna wrap came n he tried den gave me a bite of his piece...got 3 pieces so he ate 2 since i din lk it as much as he did...den he started the salad 1st...then wen i finshed the tuna wrap he fed me salad...hehe...

After dinner we wen back to the cineplex cuz he wanted to c from a high place how the curve looks lk at nite...after dat we wen to c got wat movies to watch after semester 1...i counted more than 12...haha...a good thing is dat both of us love to watch movies...den my dad called...he said dat my mum's angry cuz i go out b4 exam...so we had to go back straight away lo...we cudnt fin the way back at 1st...keep goin the wrong way but luckily can get back to the place we started...den he called his fren who stayed around the area for directions...hehe...den finally got the right way...he held 1 of my hands wen i was driving...n he control the gear n hand brake for me...hehe...but of cuz at turnings i use both hands to drive la...fetched him to kj station n he kissed me goodbye...hehe...bcuz of dat we blocked the traffic for lk 30 seconds then the car behind me honed me...hai ya...bloody hell...din care bout it...haha...

Den wen i got back i msged him lo to tell him i'm fine cuz he was worried dat my mum wuf scole me or sumtin...so i told him dat my mum wasnt reli angry n dat she juz say hai ya...told u not to go out b4 exam...den he call me darling n dear ad...thro sms i mean...but at least better than sum1...=p feel so happy n contented now...lk there's nothin better in the whole wide universe than this...

anyw,i love u...i reli reli do mean it...muax*

No comments:

Post a Comment