Twitter

Sunday 16 July 2006

3 weeks' stuff crammed into 1 long post... =D

Hi...so long nvr update my blog...so sorry!! no time ma...very bz le nowadays...hw oso cannot finish...n alwiz so tired...come back from col all i feel like doin is taking a nice warm bath n then snuggle up in bed n hv a nice sleep...hw all don care...but of cuz i cant do dat la...if not tmr sure kena marah by all my teachers...

Hmmm,during the hols i wen to PAWS twice with sin yee...do the same things la...walk the dogs n stuff...the 1st time we wen to kfc after that...but the 2nd time i kena car crash...haih...wth...crash again...cuz dat time i lost my concentration for like a split second n my car wen to the right a little n then...bang! crash into the barrier...so pls pls DO NOT lose ur concentration for even a split split second!the consequences can be extremely drastic! reli...look at wat became of my car bcuz of that stupid split second...

wat sin yee ate...wat i ate...c wat happen to my darling car? T.T

Anyw,after the accident i wen to my ex's hse to destress cuz i no mood to go tuition ad n i was suppose to go to his hse the next day anyw n i wanted to borrow his bluetooth usb...then i called him n he say can come so i wen lo...it was raining dam shit heavy that time...so i ask him to open the gates so my dad can drive the car in so i won get wet...but we wait...wait...wait...din open wan?so i called him...he say open ad...so must b we're waiting at the wrong hse...haha...it was sin yee who realised it 1st...she said his hse got the wooden thing but this hse don hv so that's y i called him...end up we were waiting at the wrong road...haha...n he was like waiting n waitng how come we take so long to arrive...haha... I took a shower at his place cuz so sticky n dirty ad...borrowed his shirt to wear...so big!! haha...he c oso laugh...then i wanted to sleep cuz so tired n frustrated ad...he told me an incident that happened to him bout an accidetn la...it was so funny...hehe...cuz its like so similar to me...so i cheered up after that...but i still wanted to sleep...so wen he wen out of his room i go n lie down n cover wit the comforter n sleep...then wen he came back in he duwan me to sleep...keep shakin me n pulling the comforter away so that i cant sleep...he say he ask me to come to talk,not for me to sleep...the we kept argueing over lettin me sleep n the day ended wit us recoupling...he guaranteed me that he won neglect me but i must not tell his frens bout us...the rest of the hols nothing much...the next day i wen to straighten my hair so now my hair stinks of saloon smell...*urgh* but at least its straight ad...no more havin a broom for hair...haha...
straight le?haha...juz straighten ma...

Nothing much happen in my col life... phyll's bd was on the 4th of july,n so was my 2nd 'daughter's' bd...n i keep forgettin to do my tutorials...i got back my car from the workshop...its purple now!! hehe...hv to take care of me car properly ad from now on...tried a new hair style n took a few pics with mable n sin yee...had lunch with wai kwan n played foos with my pet bro last weekend...won 2 out of 7 or 9...cant remember...it may seem like so char...but to me its like quite good ad...haha...i noe la,my foos memang terrible wan...that's y i ask my pet bro to teach ma...since he's so geng n he's the ony 1 dat wud play wit me...not even my bf's willing to play wit me...thanks ya ko! =) then on mon i was in a bad mood so i wen to mcd n belanja sin yee...bad mood so eat lo...after that i felt better ad...haha...

bad mood meal...me n mabel on my bad mood day...me n sin yee in mabel's car

My love life on the other hand is like goin havoc...my bf wen for his drivin test on thurs n he didnt reply my msgs or answer my calls after that for a whole goddamned week...din try to contact me to tell me wat happen...was so worried over the weekend until on mon wen i found out from his fren dat he's somewhere in col which meant that nothing terrible happen to him...then finally on wed his fren told me that his sim card is blocked by his dad n his maxis sim carrd was inside so his dad broke it n he lost his digi sim card...so i wasnt so angry ad la...but he cud hv used his hse phone or use the public phone to tell me ma,since he doesnt wan his frens to noe bout us so he cant c me in col,instead of juz lettin me worry n left wondering wat the hell happen to him...haih...then i met him on mon n he apologised...i feel that he reli meant it wen he said he was sorry...but his actions juz make me doubt him...cant understand him...one minute so nice the next minute is like i don exist to him...after mon,he wen back to neglecting me...haih...its 3 weeks ad n we haven gone anywhere together...nvr had break together...its makin my life a livin hell n it makes me feel like a failure sometimes...but seriously thank god i hv my frens to inject some sense into me n cheer up a little...i'm considering ending the relationship if it stays this way...i hv no idea how he feels,wat is happenin n he's alwiz not there...i don feel like part of his life at all...i need to live my life too...i cant alwiz b feelin sad n worried...

Hmmm,that's bout it la...quite boring rite my life?haih...

No comments:

Post a Comment