Twitter

Wednesday 18 October 2006

my bd celebration on fri

Ok,i noe this is way overdue,but...hai ya...i memang lk dat wan la...=p

Anyw,finals r sooo near my bd,so nobody can teman me celebrate on the real day(which was sat) n on fri or sun...only sin yee,mabel n vicki cud teman me on fri...so we wen to 1u as usual lo...hehe...n wen to johnny's again as well...too bad the usual staff weren't there...haih...ony 1 of them was there...after the steamboat we wen to watch rob-b-hood...omg!!! that show is soooo funny...n the baby is sooooooo CUTE!!!!! haha...dam dam funny...u all MUST go n watch le...but of cuz u must noe dat it is a cantonese movie la...so don go watch if u don understand...unless u wana resort to readin the subtitles la...

After the movie we wen shopping or sumtin lk dat...i wen to design a pair of earrings...n help sin yee find where got sell her jaring reload...omg...beadbox is dam expensive...summore the girl nvr tell me properly...i counted the price by myself it was RM27.20 or sumtin...i tot,its ok wat...cuz its very sparkly n long plus i get to design it myself...n then after she put it together,she said its RM47.20...i was lk WTH?! how come so much wan?then she count for me to c...wtf...she din tell me dat the 5 bucks she charge for puttin it together did not include the price for the head pins n earring hook...haihz...but since do ad n i lk it so much i juz paid her la...

Then i met daphne while lookin for sin yee's jaring reload...soo long din c her ad...reli miss those times spent at pn. goh's add maths tuition...dam fun la...anyw,after that we went back ad lo...anyw,juz wana say...THANKS SOOO MUCH U GUYS!!! LOVE YA,MUAX* hehe...these r the pics we took...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
me,sian yee n karen...thanks for the flowers!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the flowers that sian yee n karen gave!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the food they belanja me...so much!!!hehe...thanks u guys!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my bestest best frens in the entire universe!!! love u guys!!!muax*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my reaction when they started singing 'happy birthday to u,u were born in the zoo...' haha...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
me n sin yee with the euro fun park as the background...wa lao...those lights ar,outshine me n sin yee ad...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
1 side of the earrings i personally designed at beadbox...but dam shit expensive le...

Ok,i need to sleep liao...i realise that i usually update my blog till late at nite wan lo...haha...anyw,nitez every1!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment