Twitter

Wednesday 24 January 2007

AS results

I got my AS results last fri ad...but as usual i'm too lz to blog till now...i got 3As n 1B...b for bio...i very happy bout my ressults la...cuz i din study for it...but i think,i don deserve my results...seriously la,alof of those ppl who reli study wan din get better than me wor...which is toattly unfair n weird...anyw,i was very fan la today...i din c him all day,yet other ppl saw him...his fren refuse to tell me his results...when i dropped my sis in the morning,the car in front of me stopped to drop their child so i oso stopped to let my sis get down...then the car in front of me moved,but not enuf for the car behind me to go anywhere oso...but yet,the car behind me honned so i released the brake to let the car slide in front a little after my sis got down...but she haven close the door...when i wanted to press the brake i accidently pressed the accelerator so the car moved too much...so my sis had to run a little to close the door...bloody hell...then,i'm broke now...seriously running out of money...then it was so difficult to eat the watermelon in asia cafe...got so much seed wan...eat until 1 of the watermelon cubes fell onto my skirt n then onto the floor...n that was ony my 3rd or 4th cube...but after that i din wana eat ad...so ma fan...din feel lk eating so ate fruits(watermelon) n drank barley ony...then b4 that i ate a sandwhich n 3 fishballs...then after i wen home i called gm n we both emo to each other so i din feel fan ad after that...hehe...thanks!!!

i din go to tuition today cuz got readers book club meeting...i hv to decide who is the author of the month...any suggestions any1?tmr is ECA day...i hv to man 3 booths n i ony hv 2 free periods...is lk,i dono which booth to man!!! aahhh!!! haha...

i wana bitch for awhile la...cuz i'm a bit fan...that fuckin bitch...go n laugh my fren for wat...bloody hell...she din do anything bad to me recently la...but i juz dislike her bcuz she's juz...there...my 1st impression of her was ad bad...i shud hv known dats she's a bitch...a fuckin bitch...fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck...n she noes him...haih...i juz get jealous sometimes...altho,i don think she's reli dat close to him...i dono...fuck her...she'll surely get an A for chem n b oh so snobbish bout it in tuition...i oso got an A la...u don c me goin around sayin...oh,u'r so stupid,u din get an A for chem,i got an A for chem,i'm so smart...bla bla bla...fuckin bitch...n fuckin shit i still miss him...i hv to reli stop thinkin bout him...i ad sort of promise gm we'll get over it together...so i hv to do my best...haih...but its not as easy as it seems...anyw,nitez every1...i'll put the pics i did not put yet 1 day...wen i'm free la...tata...

No comments:

Post a Comment