Twitter

Monday 29 January 2007

Finally!!!

OMG!!! I finally got over him...for so bloody long...i held on to him...i guess its bcuz i was so afriad that i'll hv no1 left...but,i alwiz had all my frens...i guess it juz cudnt get thru to my heart...until recently...i found a new best guy fren...1 dat i noe i can depend on...that won betray my trust...so,ya,thanks... =D u noe who u r...

Anyw,don wana waste anymore blog space on my ex...i wen out wit gm n darryl on sun to watch movie...i was suppose to go out wit gary n gm on sat but then gm had to go out so tak jadi la bcuz gary said he will ony go if gm is goin...they r couz btw if u din ad noe...ya,so i ask gm if sun can onot he said he rather go out wit his other frens since he's gonna c gary on sat nite...so he said he is goin out wit darryl n nimalan n mayb yvonne to eat so i can join if i wan since i noe them oso...n then he n darryl r gonna watch movie in cineplex...so i wen lo...

Gm fetched me n darryl there...gm drive dam scary la...but fun la...cuz i kinda noe that he noes wat he is doin...he swerve here n there...then stop dam near the car in front...purposely to scare me...cuz i sat in front...n i screamed twice...haha...gm said if lk dat oso i scared i surely scream lk hell in gary's car...he said i was okla...at least i don complain n ask him not to do this n that lk sum1 else...then i say its fun ma...as long as u noe wat u'r doin then its fine la...so since he said gary's car even more scary it sounds even more fun to me...haha...no need to sit roller coaster...juz sit my fren's car...haha...so anyw,we wen to some noodle shop to eat which nimalan recommended...it was quite good la...then in the car gm was sayin that bein single rocks...me n darryl totally disagree wit him...cuz both of us had relationships b4 so we noe la...then we told gm that u wudnt know cuz u nvr experience b4...then gm say my 1st time oso kena rejected ad...haha...so,ya la...memang he nvr experience b4...

We wen to watch blood diamond...okla the show but not very nice to me...bout war over this big pink diamond...then quite violent la...got lots of shooting n killing...then darryl was lk...u wish now u had a bf to hug rite?i was lk ya...cuz its quite scary to c all the killing...then in the car park gm was so noisy bout holdin my handbag cuz he say very dangerous for me to hold handbag n so i finally gave up n let him take...he hold until dam funny la...cuz he dono how to hold properly...then end up holdin it lk its some stinkin rubbish he was forced to carry...then gm say if got ppl come he can take 7 ppl...darryl can take 5...so if 13 ppl come then sorry la,habis la...then i say nvm la...i can take 1...then he say..oklo...so if got 14ppl then we die la...then darryl say,no la,if got 14 ppl we juz sacrifice her la...gm agreed,sayin 1 person gone is better then 3 ppl gone...dam bad la they all...

After the movie we wen to gm's hse cuz i wanted to take the cd that gary was suppose to burn for me lk 3 months ago...n darryl was depending on gm for transport...then gm said the quality dam sucky so he burn for me again...n then i chose lots of songs la from his com cuz he got alot...so that took lk 1 hr... his room got 2 speakers le...so cool...so nice got sound system in his room...his hse quite big la...bigger than mine lo at least...then later wen he fetch me back he came in to c my cats...bast a,lk him soo much...kept circling gm...haha...bite juz sat there,letting me manja him...din bother bout gm at all...haha...

After that i wen to pasar malam wit my family...bought a jeans for my sis...n food...then we came back n watch night at the museum while havin dinner...so funny la the show...haha...then nothing much la...cuz by the time it was over it was lk 11 sumtin close to 12 ad...so i wen on9 for awhile then slept at 12.40 lk dat...this morning was okla...not that sleepy...n i was dam lucky...found a parkin so near col...hehe...n i saw him la...but i don feel anything anymore...it is such a relief...it was such a pain to hv him in my heart...ok,ciaoz ppl...hv to go hv dinner...dinner time has been over lk so long ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment