Twitter

Wednesday 3 January 2007

Layer ONE : On the Outside
Name: Tan Yi Ping
Birth Date: 14 October 1988
Eye color: Black
Hair color: Black
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Libra

Layer TWO : On the Inside
Your heritage: Chinese
Your fears: Heights,Bein alone in the dark n unknown,needles...too many to list out...
Your weakness: I dono...love?
Your perfect pizza: Island Supreme from Pizza Hut

Layer THREE : Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: I still want to sleep...
Your bedtime: It depends...11pm-1am usually...
Your most missed memories: When my bf reli loved me...

Layer FOUR : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: I actually don know the diff between them...
McDonalds or Burger King: McD!!!
Adidas or Nike: Nike...i'm juz dyin to own a pair of Nike shoes...
Lipton tea or Nestea: Nestea
Chocalate or Vanilla: Chocolate is the BEST!!!
Cappuccino or coffe: Cappuccino

Layer FIVE : Do you
Smoke: nope...i wanted to try once but i know its bad for health...my dear pet bro won let me anyw even if i wanted to...
Curse: well,yea...its bcumin an annoyin habit of mine...
Take a shower: Duh...who doesnt?
Want to get married: obviously
Believe in yourself: yup!!!

Layer SIX : In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: Yes. i wen to Maison at the beginnin of dec n wen to Soda to party on new year's eve n i drank on both occasions
Gone to mall: I'm a girl so yea,of cuz i've been to the mall
Been on stage: Hmmm,does dancin on a raised platform wit lots of other girls in a club count?
Eaten Sushi: Yes!!! I love sushi!!!
Dyed your hair: Sadly no...i wan to highlight my hair purple...or with 3 shades of brown...but i'm broke...

Layer SEVEN : Have you Ever?
Played a stripping game: No!!! of cuz not!!!
Changed who you were to fit in: i don think so...

Layer EIGHT
Age you are hopping to get married: 26-29

Layer NINE : In a Guy/GirlBest
eye color: Hazel
Best hair color: a few shades of brown together
Short or long hair: Short

Layer TEN : What were you doing
1 minute ago: Doing this tag thingy
1 hour ago: Blogging
4.5 hours ago: readin a story book
1 month ago: havin my AS finals
1 year ago: gettin ready for college

Layer ELEVEN : Finish the Sentence
I love: to be loved
I feel: unwanted
I hate: bein left alone without any1 to love n love me
I miss: well,somebody that alredy knows...
I need: more cash... =p

Layer TWELEVE : Tag 5 people
I'm not taggin any1...i juz did this for the fun of it n bcuz i had nothing better to do...

p.s i juz wanted to say that i think my dear pet bro has forgotten bout me...

ciao...

No comments:

Post a Comment