Twitter

Sunday 14 January 2007

OUting on fri

Fri was specs day as phyll said...she asked me n sian yee to wear specs to col so we did...alot of ppl in our class wears specs...n we took a pic...but i wore my gray contacts rite after collectin them...oh,ya.i ordered 2 boxes of it the day b4...i saw nic wen we were takin a pic at the corridor n it made me realise how much i still miss him n thus the song that i juz wrote...other than that we wen for breakfast in Peppercorn n then i wen to the curve wit sin yee...i'd rather not write it all over again so if u wana read bout it juz go to the new four forever blog cuz i wrote bout it there...its linked in my blog...nothing much...juz 3 pics besides the other pics i posted in my other blog...so here thay r...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
me wearin the new contacts...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
almost every1 in class that wore specs that day...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
me,phyll n alicia...in specs...

ok,thats all...tata...

No comments:

Post a Comment