Twitter

Monday 5 February 2007

Chew Fatt's birthday party

Last sat was chew fatt's bd party...and oso my dad's center's dana...in the morning i was dam sleepy la cuz as usual i slept late n i love to sleep...so wen my mum woke me up i was dam lazy n tired...took my own sweet time to get ready...then my mum suddenly rush me say late ad..she din tell me oso wat time to b ready by...hai yo...then hv to rush la...luckily is go for dana ony...simply choose clothes n no make up at all...not even eye liner which i usually don leave home without...so anyw,slept in the car...then reach ad help to cut fruits la n stuff...prepare the food everything...then wen the aunties helping there noe i'm my dad's daughter they were lk oh,u noe ur daughter is so good,she help prepare the stuff bla bla bla...haih...wats the big deal i oso dono...then the monks came quite late lo...made me soo hungry ony...cuz i din eat in the morning n they ony came at lk 12 sumtin...but the food was reli nice la...mayb to some of u guys it won b cuz its vegetarian....but i'm used to it n its yummy!!! hehe...then after the dana i was so sleepy ad...wanted to help clear up but the toilet too small...ony got enuf space for 3 person so the aunties wash the plates...oh,i forgot to mention...there is no sink...it hasnt been installed...haha...so me n my sis wen to an empty room to sleep...she read her school rumble but i cudnt read cuz i haven read the 3rd vol n she was readin the 4th...the 3rd's at home...T.T so i juz slept la...then my sis skipped her 1st tuition class bcuz of the dana n the 2nd bcuz she said she was tired...n she reli was la...n she needed to rest bucz at nite got a dinner summore...but i didnt go...haha...cuz i went to chew fatt's bd party...

After i came back i quickly started packing my stuff cuz i was gonna stay over at phyll's aunty's hse...cuz after the dinner they were gonna go clubbing...so i was worried that i'll drink till i cant drive so i plan to drive to her aunty's hse n then phyll fetch me there n back...n phyll was gonna stay there oso...i took quite awhile to decide wat to wear...wanted to wear all black...but then le,i scared his parents wud b there n wat if they pantang...i wanted to add sum purple...n in the end i wore my tube n wrapped my shawl around it...to form...

Tadaa!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

>^<

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Oh,n i clipped a purple butterfly pin in the middle...hehe...nice onot?haha...anyw,then i was ready by 4.3pm...so i called phyll to ask her the way there but she didnt pick up...then i called gm cuz i was bored...but he din pick up either...so,i slept...yes,i noe,sleeping again...haha...i slept for bout 1 hr...called phyll,no answer...gm,no answer oso...then i tried to keep myself bz la...but lk every half an hr i called the both of them n both oso din answer...but gm i called his hse phone la...call his hp expensive le...since i planned to talk for awhile...then i think around 6 sumtin phyll called to say that she was shopping n she will come n fetch me there...i don hv to drive there at all...so i waited lo...then after that she called back saying that its better if i drive to holiday villa 1st..but then that wud defeat the purpose of me stayin over at phyll's aunt's hse...if i drive there i'll hv to drive back wat...then i cant drink la...so i say nvm la...i wait...so i waited n called gm every half an hr...n waited n called...n waited n called...finally i gave up calling gm n called sin yee instead...that was lk 7.3 sumtin ad...finally sum1 answered thier telephone!!! then i talked to her till 8 the phyll finally called to say that she's comin in 5 mins time but i hv to drive cuz she's not feeling well...


Ya,so she came la then i drove there...she was feelin reli ill...keep feeling lk vomiting...we took some pics in the car at the traffic light...then wen we reached there it was almost 9 ad i think...every1 ate ad but they were still hanging around la..luckily it was a buffet if not we won get to eat ad...haha...the food was okla...as in got not nice food n very nice food...the 1st round i took some tomato rice, seafood new bough(some seafood thing which is very very delicious), potato, cabbage wit cheese...nice la all the food that i took...there was this pasta corner...with 4 types of pasta( spagetthi, fettucini, er,the lk screw lk that wan n a thinner version of spagetthi) ,then a few types of sauces n a few types of things la...the no 1 was there so i tot i was suppose to juz take it...so i took the screw thing,boloignase sauce,mushrooms n some cheese...then the guy came...n he told me need to cook wan...i was lk...oh...haha...so he cook another plate for me...very nice lo...but since i ad had 1 round of food i din go back for seconds..i oso took more of the saefood thing,,,hehe...then the 3rd round was dessert!!! yummy!!! the cakes were absolutely delicious!!! ok,i'm exaggerating a lil...it was not thaaat good la...but nice la...but the service there sucks la...nobody brought me water...>^< i decided not to go...cuz i don play pool n if they wana teach me then i'm lk a burden...they cannot play properly...n summore phyll not feeling very well so i decided not to go lo...so i drove back to my hse...then phyll wen in for awhile...then later she said she's too lazy to drive back ad...so stayed overnight...

We used the com till 3 am lk dat...haha...cuz phyll said she cudnt sleep...n she blogged...i din la as usual...thats y this post is late...hehe...we took some pics oso in my room...then we chatted wit our frens on msn...she read my seventeen...then we juz talked la...till 3am in the morning...then sleep till 8am...she actually needs to wake at 7 but she din care bout her alarm n i ask her to wake up she juz say nvm...8 ony wake up...i was lk ok...cuz i dono wat time her church is in the 1st place...i juz assume that if she wakes at 8 she still can make it...then 8am i woke her up la...actually is her alarm wake me up la...then i wake her up...then she was lk shit...i'm gonna b late for church...haha...then she rush la...pack pack...wash up...she borrowed my tube n jacket bcuz her top was low cut n not appropriate for church...then she left at 10am...after that i wen to brush teeth...my mum was showerin so i cudnt shower...so i wen down to eat...ate a small bpwl of porridge then full ad...so i wen up...i read school rumble vol 3 n 4 then i fell asleep...cuz so tired...oh,my mum wen to c some shop houses cuz she wans to invest in them...she says so that next time if i wana open a pharmacy of my own at least got shop lot...haha...end up she bought 2...according to my dad,it was bcuz my mum said so that next time i can open a pharmacy n my sis can open her restaurant next door...haha...then i slept till 3pm...din do any hw or anything at all...i chat wit gary on msn n he forgot to tell me whether onot he wanted to go watch movie wit me last sat but i had dana anyw,n i din bother telling him that cuz he din even confirm wit me on fri...so its lk he forgot ad la....then sumhow i got reli angry la...then i din wana chat wit him..altho he say sorry so many times ad...then i called gm...then cooled off ad...dono y i so angry oso...not even a big deal...haha...then i juz clear up my room at nite...then thats it...today oso nothing happen la...juz a bit moody today...phyll tot i got PMS...haha...dono la...these 2 days got mood prob...anyw,mum nagging ad...hv to sleep ad...these r the pics nitez!!!

me n phyll
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

us again...taken in my car at the traffic light...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

us at Holiday Villa
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

me n chew fatt
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

group photo!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

alicia,kuam hoe n me...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

sian yee,alicia,phyll n me
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

chew fatt's bd cake
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

me n phyll camwhoring again...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

n again...haha...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ok,thats all ppl...ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment