Twitter

Wednesday 28 February 2007

Updates!!!

17th feb-me n my family : road to penang and penang
~wen back to penang for cny n got stuck in the jam for 10hrs goin back...got a cut on my big toe in kfc cuz the edge of the toilet door scratched it...*ouch* had buffet wit my 2nd aunty n her family,my 6th aunty n her family n my 3rd uncle b4 we came back on the 21st...


sparkly rain water...hehe...

















flood!!!

















soo much water!!!

















so much moss grow on top of the water till the river turned green...yucks!!!

















from 2 lanes it became 4 lanes...

















snuffles stuffed in my jacket...hehe!!!

















snuffles wrapped in my sis's scarf...he looks a girl...haha...

















super snuffles!!! haha...























check out the amount of water bein splashed bout by the car...

















the cut on my big toe...T.T

















the amount of blood that came out cuz of that stupid cut...

















the beautiful night view from the balcony of the apartment...

















the big lizard behind a pot in the lobby of Sri Sayang...

















my sis,yi ern,grace je je n me at wonderland restaurant where we had the buffet...

















a temple that we passed by on the way to somewhere...























the dragons on the roof of the temple...

















the all vege pizza that mummy n daddy shared...

















mummy's dessert-gold rush

















daddy's dessert-classic banana split

















my sis's fish n chips!!!

















her dessert-merry mint

















my food!!! chicken baked rice...yummy!!!

















my dessert-cookie summit























3 of the many choc balls in my ice cream























ice cream-drenched-chocolate-covered-candied-cherry...hehe!!

















Weng Thye...haha...my fren's name is Wen Tye...haha...























14th feb-guan meng,me,gary,sian yee,chew fatt,shun jin,mar vin,karen,phyllis,alicia,wing chuan and sian yee n karen's fren : marche in the curve,tgv 1u n mosin(mamak)
~i noe its not accordin to date but i accidently left this out...i got a henna for vday n stuck on a heart tattoo...i followed guan meng home after col cuz he's gonna fetch me to the curve later in the evening...so i changed n showered n got ready in his hse la...i wen to eat wit my classmates in marche...the food there is lk expensive la...so i ate this grilled half chicken which was lk the most worth it thing there but it was so big i cudnt finish it...haha...n i had ice blended chocolate hazelnut...my bill was the cheapest...20 sumtin,close to 30...then wen for a movie wit gary in 1u...watched blood n chococlate...hehe...he belanja me la...i was 20mins late for the movie bcuz i wasnt drivin n had to wait for my frens... =p after the movie,gary,me n guan meng wen to mosin which is near my hse to yum char for awhile n then guan meng sent me home after that...overall,it was the best valentine's i ever had la...cuz wen out wit so many frens n watched blood n chocolate....wanted to watch that show ever since i heard the ad on hitz.fm...


the henna i did on the back of my hand























the heart tattoo...nice rite?

















the half eaten grilled half chicken...it was quite yummy too...

















the necklace that i wore that day...























well,dats all la...these few days nothing much happened...actually got...but,i duwana write it here 1st...some ppl cannot noe bout it yet...if it happens,then i'll blog bout it then..but for now,i'd rather not...ok,gtg...tata!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment