Twitter

Saturday 7 April 2007

Trials r over!!!

Hihi!!! my trials r finally over!!! yay!!! Yesterday was the last day...it was the most horrible trial ever!!! oh,n today is my 1st month anniversary!!! hehe...ok,some ppl might think its stupid to lk b happy bout this...but,i don care!!! Love u dear,muax* and here's wat i think bout all my papers :

Bio 4 : It was ok...not too bad...but i din know how to do 40% of the paper...
Bio 5 : Its better than paper 4 but my chances of getting an A for this paper is 0.haha...
Total : B?

Chem 4 : Overall,i think this paper is easier than expected. But thats not to say i cud do every single question. So i guess i cud do 70%? haha...not sure...but the paper was ok...
Chem 5 : I don even reli rmb wat came out...let me think...*after 10mins of tryin reli hard to rmb* omg,i still don rmb...all i rmb is i finished it in 30mins...haha...
Total : B at least

Maths 3 : This is actually a freakin easy paper but i wasnt prepared enuf...bloody hell...so i cudnt do much...
Maths 4 : Bloody f**kin hell...this is lk the worst paper of all...i cud ony do 2 questions out of 7...T.T
Total : C-D

Bcuz i was ad upset bout the maths paper,any little thing cud juz throw me into sadness...me,gm n phyll wen to baker's after the paper...i wanted to hv sumtin sweet to cure my frustration...so i had a slice of cake n i bought a chicken mushroom pie which i haven touched till now...haha...i tot i wud b hungry but turns out my appetite was driven away even b4 i paid...gm was very happy cuz he cud do the maths paper but me n phyll were a lil sad cuz we cudnt...so he said he wud belanja phyll 1buck...he bought a bread n a honey chicken thing which i paid for him 1st...the total is 4.5...so he paid me back 5bucks n said keep the change...its lk wtf...he belanja his gf's fren more than his gf...but i chose to juz push it aside n not think bout it...then the tables at baker's r rectangles...2 ppl can sit on opposite sides...me n phyll sat on 1 side so gm had to sit on the opposite side...but instead of sittin opposite me,he sat opposite phyll...i was thinkin,wtf? y is he treatin her better than me? wtfh...i mean i'm not lk jealous of phyll la...cuz its juz phyll but i mean,arent u suppose to treat ur gf better than ur gf's fren? especially wen ur gf is feelin so frustrated n upset...haih...so that juz made me sadder n so i was sulkin most of the time while they 2 were happily bz talkin...i reli felt lk leavin them n say u go n date her la to gm...but,my manners held me back...n i knew i wasnt thinkin straight cuz of the frustration...n its prob bcuz it din cross his mind dat such a small thing means sumtin to me...so i controlled myself n sat there...after they finished we walked to phyll's car n she sent me n gm back to col...

We wen to cafeteria to chill for awhile...my mood improved significantly cuz there's ony me for him to layan so he cant treat any1 else better than me...he wanted to go to the cyber n since there wasnt anything emse to do i agreed...but he said he had to study so he said we hv to memorise the table on the 5 kingdoms...so memorised it together...in the end,i memorised it n he din...haha...but we wen to the cc anyw cuz he kinda gave up...we played counter strike...we played against other ppl cuz if he played against me i wud hv died b4 i cud say aahh!!! haha...we played till 1pm cuz we had to fetch my sis back...so we wen to fetch her...

After we reached home,all 3 of us played with my cats till 2 sumtin...me n gm tried to sleep in my room cuz we were both tired but we cudnt sleep...n then gm wanted us to take pics...so we cam whored but deleted all the pics in the end cuz they were all ugly...its hard to take pics wen u'r lying down ok...haha...we left my hse at 5 after i changed n wen to his hse cuz he wanted to shower n change b4 we wen to kenneth's hse for dinner...we picked nimalan up on the way...kenneth's hse is sooo nice!!! his hse is in Desa Park City...so nice la all the hses there...he has a dog named hazel...she doesnt lk me...she kept barkin at me...his mother said she sometimes dont lk girls...haha...i guess i understand how hazel feels...i had tuition in form4 n 5 n i wen for phy,chem n bio...all 3 classes had the same group of ppl...me,n 4 guys...so i was the ony girl there...then mid year a 2 girls came...1 in bio...the other 1 in add maths which my bf at that time was in...i disliked them almost instantly...they stole my spotlight...yes,i noe,i was bein selfish n stupid...but i cudnt help it...they were entering my territory...so i guess hazel juz feels dat i'm tresspassin on her territory...

We had to cook lamb n chicken ourselves...andrew,derek n barath were there too...we took turns to cook n me n gm cooked last...nimalan asked me if i was gonna cook n i told him i dono how to cook...then he asked who is gonna cook next time wen i get married...i said my husband will cook or cater la...i'm not gonna cook...then he said oh, so now is good trainin for gm la...c,we're sacrificing for u,u noe...eat the food he cook wen he is trainin...haha...then i replied,yes i noe u r a very good fren...hehe...in the end,i din cook bcuz gm din allow me to cook,not bcuz i din wana cook...he said its too hot...so he duwan me to get hurt or sumtin...but,i did cook it for awhile n i din think it was lk super hot or anything...but he refuse to let me cook la...which is rather sweet actually...hehe...so all i did was stand there talkin n gettin drinks for him...haha...derek came to help n he was the 1 dat did most of the cookin la in the end...haha...


Guan Meng cooking lamb


Flippin the lamb!!!


Tadaa!!! haha...




After dinner we cleared up then chatted for awhile...we left at 10.30pm cuz barath had to leave ad n gm was gonna fetch him back...after dropping him at DU,we wen to min tien cuz gm was still hungry...i think his stomach has no base wan...eat n eat oso cannot full wan...haha...but,its not lk i mind so nvm la...he ate pan mee AGAIN...haha...we left min tien at 11.15pm...i din wana go home so early...but he said his mum wans him to b home by 11.30 n now is ad lk 11.20...but i juz refuse to let him go back...so we talked in the car for awhile till 11.50 i think...then he gave me a goodnight kiss...hehe...it was sweet but i cudnt reli feel anything bcuz it was so fast...haha...anyw,dat was about it la...i finally got down from the car n wen home...

So,overall,my day was great!!! besides the maths paper n incident in baker's...



Juz wana say, Happy 1st Month Anniversary!!! again...haha...ciao!!!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment