Twitter

Monday 28 May 2007

fucking frustrating

Today is so soo sooo frustrating!!! 1stly, my bf pissed me off in some ways which I'd rather not speak about again. 2ndly, i chose to be honest and told my mum i did not go for tuition because i forgot it was today. Which is bloody hell the truth but she started scolding me. Saying that I'm not responsible and stuff. I told her i can go and borrow the notes from wing chuan and photostat them since he lives so near to me. Then she said that's not the point and her point is that i don't even know how to do the right thing. Fuck her la. I told her the truth and all. I could have just lied to her and said i went and she wouldn't even know. She said if she uses my theory then she don't go to work also she can say never mind la. Bloody fuck. That's not what i meant also. Work she has to go. Tuition i don't have to go. I can just borrow notes and its almost the same. She can't borrow the work from her colleagues. It won't be the same because she needs to deal with people and her work needs to be done there. I just go there for revision. Don't even see accordingly. Fucking shit.

Initially i wanted to study after dinner because my bf seems like he was obsessed with studying so i wanted to prove to him that i can score just as well without ignoring other people. But because of that stupid incident with my mum i don't feel like studying anymore. I just want to read a good book and be absorbed into their world and not bother about all of the problems i have. Ok, I'm exaggerating about the stuff with my bf. It wasn't that bad. He wasn't totally ignoring me and its mainly because I'm PMS-ing. I wanted him to accompany me to sleep but he wanted to study. He just let me sleep alone while he studied. Usually he caresses me even when he's studying. But today he didn't. Its like we're in the same room but so far apart. Haih. I feel bad for being such a bad tempered gf. I mean he didn't really do anything wrong. And i didn't even say goodbye to him. So sorry dear if you're reading this. But i really was pissed at that time. Oh well, i talked about it in the end.

-this post has been edited for my darling's sake. <3-

No comments:

Post a Comment