Twitter

Thursday 17 May 2007

Prom probabilities

I didn't blog for so long already!!! I can't stand it!!! Haha. I wanted to stop blogging until after my finals but looks like I won't be able to do that. =p Me and GM's relationship has improved from my perception. I can't explain how, but I just feel that we have gotten better. =D

My prom night is coming soon!!! Aaahhh!!! Not sure what to wear yet. Actually I already decided. But then my maths teacher was saying that this is the night where there is no such thing as being overdressed. Phyll said she hasn't found a dress. So my teacher said just go and rent 1 la. And that just made me feel like renting a super gorgeous dress too! And just yesterday my mum asked me to rent a dress. But yesterday I didn't feel like renting 1 because I didn't think I would have the time to find a nice dress. But since phyll is going to rent 1 too, I guess we can go dress hunting together!!! Hehe. And even if I can't find a dress I like, I can wear the dress that I initially wanted to wear!!! Hehe!!! This is so exciting!!!

And this prom, I have a date!!! Yay!! He's my darling of course. Hehe. I didn't know that having a date for prom could be a little inconvenient. My classmates are sitting together as a class. So I'm expected to join them. But, I want to sit with GM as well. Plus, his classmates already reserved 2 places for him. Meaning they already expect me to sit with them right? So I'm sitting with GM but I feel kind of bad not sitting with my classmates. Oh, I don't know. I already decided anyway. I just don't know if it's the right choice. It should be right?

Oh well,phyll will be coming soon. She's staying over tonight to study. Gtg, tata!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment