Twitter

Saturday 16 June 2007

100th day!!!

I'm sorry I'm sorry!!! I didn't have time to blog until now. I gave him the surprise in a small plastic bag closed with a heart brad. I didn't let him open it yet and he said it smells like banana. Haha. We went to 1u to watch the show and we ate in Old Town Kopitiam before entering the cinema. Since I took Milo before we went out, I wasn't really hungry. I shared ice cream toast, which by the way is delicious, with him and he had nissin noodles with ham and egg. The show was nice but we didn't really like the ending. I didn't like it because Will became captain. Its so sad!!! They can only meet for 1 day every 10 years!!! OMG!!! GM didn't like it because Davy Jones died. He wanted him to turn out to be a good guy. Oh well, we can't change the ending anyway, so no use grumbling about it. We went around window shopping for awhile and then we had a sweet corn bun each from Roti Boy. So yummy. Then we went to his house. He opened it there and stared at it. Then he asked me if it came with the box. I was like, er, you have to take it out. Haha. I mean presents usually come in a box and you have to take it out right? I don't know la. Haha. He kinda liked it I guess. Then we spent about 2 satisfying hours together and then he fetched me home. Hehe. After that he called me around 8 I think and we chatted for awhile. I know it doesn't sound like we did anything special except watched a movie, it still was a seriously wonderful day. Hehe.After all, any day spent with my sweetheart is a great day itself. Hehe.


Well, that was about Thursday. Now about Friday. Me, Phyll and Alicia went to 1u (yes, again) to shop for Alicia's dress and Phyll's accessories. We ate at A&W 1st and I met Kayzerin. So nice to see her again. Didn't see her for so long already. Alicia kept getting static shocks from Phyll. Haha. I just realised so many shops closed down already. MCM, Redrummurder, Urban & Co.. Sad la. Anyway, we went to 'egete and the dresses there were so sparkly and nice. The prices are also super 'nice'. Haha. Me and Phyll were thinking the same thing. If everyone is wearing like that there, we are going to be so sad. Our dress isn't all that sparkly and glamorous. Haih. Oh well. We went to a few shops but Alicia couldn't find the dress she wants. Then we went to Rest n Relax and she tried on a cream coloured dress but decided that it looked horrible on her. So we went to Watson to find stick on bra. Alicia suddenly remembered that she didn't have her handbag with her and so we rushed back to Rest n Relax but only found her empty handbag. Someone stole her wallet and her handphone. So evil!!! Curses to those evil people!!! Her IC, credit cards, bank card, savings card are all there!!! She had to freeze her account, cancel her credit cards and make a police report. We took Phyll's car to the DU police station. The people there are so NOT efficient. So SLOW!!! Just for 1 stupid chop we had to wait for like 30minutes. What the Hell. Then Phyll dropped me back in 1u and she took Alicia to the bank. I met Sian Yee and Karen there, shopping for prom dress as well. GM™ came to 1u with Yvonne and her cousin, Grace to shop for her prom dress. They really should not put prom so near to the end of the exams. People need time to shop for clothes you know. Anyway, GM™ wanted to buy his pants so we went to look for it. He kept saying he hates shopping. He doesn't mind accompanying me shopping but he doesn't like shopping for himself. Haha. Then Yvonne called and ask us to go eat and Little Cravings. Gary called on the way and Gary and me kind of pissed him off. I think. He's just not the type of guy who clubs and drinks but I like clubbing and drinking(just a little). Gary was asking him to go clubbing tonight and he was saying NO NO, anything but clubbing. And not on Saturday night. Sunday got prom. Then I was like I wanna go clubbing. I want I want. Then I told him I'm going clubbing after prom. He didn't seem happy to hear that. He had a kind of sad face all the way to Little Cravings. We had Thai Thom Grob(can't remember exactly what it is called) or Red Ruby. It's mock pomegranate seeds made of starch in coconut syrup. Yummy. But I think the one in Johnny's is nicer. It has nangka strips and atap seeds. GM™ paid for me. Hehe =) He didn't like it though. Then we had to walk to the other end of 1u to buy his pants. Haha. We walked from 1 end to the other about 2 times. His pants had to be altered so we went to sit and talk while waiting. He told me that he isn't really excited about prom. He's buying his pants now, learning how to drive to JW Marriot at night, and going to prom only because of me. So nice. After collecting his pants he walked me to my car. Before he left he said he wants prom to be the best night for me and if that means I want to go back at 10, don't want to go back at all, want to stay there, go clubbing until very late, then by all means do it and don't feel bad. He is such a sweetheart!!! I love him so so much!!! muax* muax* muax* Hehe. I wonder what I did to get such a darling as my bf. Ok, got to go for lunch now. Tata!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:39 am

    SOO LONG! You expect me to read this all??! Haha! Impossible la! >.<

    "love is heaven and hell, like a rollercoaster..."

    ...

    HAHAAHA! :P

    ReplyDelete