Twitter

Thursday 9 October 2008

Tagged

I got tagged by Wen Tye like 3 months ago and I just found out. Haha. Just proves the fact that I'm so lazy to read other ppl's blogs. =p Ok, so here it is.

1. Do you ever lie about your age?
No. I don't feel the need to. Still young!!!

2. Do you prefer "sensitive girls" or "tough girls"?
Er, none. I'm not a lesbian. But I would prefer to BE a tough girl.

3. Do you prefer blonde or dark hair girls?
Again, I'm not a lesbian, but I like my natural dark hair colour. Naturally highlighted!!!

4. Are you currently single?
Nope!!! Taken and in love...

5. How many things in your past do you regret?
I don't know. A few I guess. But then, what happened in the past resulted in today, so it's not that bad considering I have my darling baby.

6. Do you have a best friend?
Hmmm... Got and don't have. I don't have A best friend, I have MANY best friends!!! GM™, Sin Yee, Mabel, Vicki, Phyllis and Linda!!!

7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
There are so many things I want to be, but only one is really achievable, which is to be a pharmacist.

8. Who was the last person you hugged?
Still must ask meh? Of course is my sweetheart la.

9. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Anyone who has read this blog since 2 years ago would know that I have had my heart broken tons of times.

10. Have you ever thought about having a plastic surgery?
Nope!!! Unless you think I look that ugly. Do you?

11. Do you like your life?
Of course!!! With a superb bf and friends like mine, who wouldn't?

12. Do you shop at Hollister?
Ok, I know I'm suppose to know where that is, but I don't.

13. Has one of your friends ever stolen a girlfriend from you?
No, I don't have any girlfriends for them to steal. Unless you're talking about my girl-friends, which is no either.

14. Has one of your friends ever stabbed you in the back?
As a matter of fact, yes. Just recently.

15. Do you have more friends that are boys or girls?
Not sure...but I would guess more girls.

16. How long have you had friendster?

Since... since... I don't remember. Go and check my friendster yourself if you are that curious.

17. Have you ever cheated on someone?

Yes...once.


18. Has anyone ever cheated on you?

Don't think so.


19. Have you ever slapped a girl in the face?

Nope, no cat fights before.


20. What is one of your biggest fears?

The unknown.


21. Have you ever skipped class?

Like duh. Of course got la.


22. Has anyone close to you ever passed away?

Yes.


23. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?

Of course. Heart broken = cry yourself to sleep.


24. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?

Of course!!! My baby dear lo!!!


25. Do you believe in the saying "once a cheater, always a cheater"?

No, I changed.


26. Have you ever had a good feeling about something and it turned out that you were right?

I guess so. But I can't remember what it was.


27. Do you ever wish you were famous?

Doesn't everyone?


28. Do you ever wish you were a girl?

Erm, if you haven't noticed, I AM a girl.


29. Do you think women smell nice in perfume?

Depends. It usually just makes me woozy. So I don't put perfume.


30. These people are tagged!!!

Sin Yee, Mabel, Phyllis, Wendy and... Siu Hong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment