Twitter

Friday 4 March 2011

YES!!! The torture is over!!! For now...

Woohoo!!! Submitted my assignment and my plagarism score is way down low!!! Hurray for me!!! I don't need to re-do mine. YES!!! Now I can start off my list!!! Oh, but I'll have a nice long shower before going out for Japanese food to celebrate Huey Ping's birthday!!! Then after the yummy food, I'm gonna change into comfy PJs and sleep!!! Sleep till the next afternoon. Oh, the bliss of being able to get up and whatever time you like. YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! Forgive my extreme exuberance!!! I've not had this luxury for more than a month!!! Thats a hell lot for someone who loves her sleep.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUEY PING!!!
HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY!!!

Alright. I'm gonna go take a nice long hot shower and do a mask perhaps. Haha. Then time to change into something nice and make up properly. Next, delicious Japanese food will go into my mouth and into my yearning stomach. Mmmm!!! And finally...SLEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment