Twitter

Thursday 28 July 2011

Blogging from work

Hiya!!! I'm blogging from work!!! How cool is that? Haha. I'm on my lunch break now. The staff are seriously super friendly and I'm really enjoying it tremendously. It's tiring, yes but I don't really feel it when I'm at work, it's only once I reach home I realise how tired I am. But that's good you know? I'd love to be this happy throughout my entire career. I look forward to going to work everyday (though I hate getting up early).

I took a later bus today because I got up late (oops!) but I still arrived before my boss, so that's fine. Haha!!! I missed my breakfast so I had 1.5 cups of coffee and a cheese and onion pasty that S got for me. My colleagues really are the friendliest bunch!!!

Alright, I better go now. Lunch time's almost up.

Bye! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment