Twitter

Monday 23 April 2012

Truth

It's been ages since I've typed a blog post. I know. Almost 9 months ago. But to my friends who just wanted to be kept updated with my life, well, I've been tweeting and pushing it to Facebook as well as placed it on top of my blog. So I guess you can't complain? Haha. However, if you really want to know what's happening in my life (and not what I had for dinner), I'll tell you now.

The most significant thing is that I have not graduated. Yes, you read it correctly. The truth is out. I'm still a student. If I have told you that I am working, well, I'm not lying either. I'm working for experience. I have not started my pre-registration placement, but am working at the pharmacy that is going to sponsor me. My final exam is on the 4th of May. Just one final paper separating me from my pharmacy degree certificate. I'll not bore you with the story of why and how I'm still a student. All you have to know is that I'll graduate this June. Yes, I WILL. No more screw ups. Not in terms of this anyway.

Why did I only decide to tell it now? Well, let's just say that I have finally come to terms with the situation. I'm not exactly ashamed of failing. I didn't mind telling people about it, even right at the start. I didn't have a problem accepting this failure. I just didn't fancy the things people would say behind my back, or the pitying looks they might give me. So I kept the truth to a select bunch of people. Don't take it personally if I didn't tell you. It might have just been because it was easier to say "Yes, I am working" than to say "Yes, I am working, but I haven't graduated because...", especially if you don't know anything about registering as a pharmacist. After explaining over and over again, I'm bound to get tired of explaining. So please don't hold me to it. I have finally decided that I don't particularly care what others think about me. As long as those that are close to my heart supports me, I'll be fine.

That's all I really have to say at this moment. I'll leave you with my latest cam whore pic. =)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment