Twitter

Saturday 19 May 2012

Moving House

I'm moving house tomorrow!!! My landlord bought a house and sold this one, so I'm moving with him. Quite excited about it because I get a bigger room, plus the kitchen is MUCH bigger!!! Only downside is that the toilet is downstairs (who the heck doesn't have a toilet upstairs?). Probably means that I have to shower much earlier now. I wouldn't dare to go downstairs for a shower at 1 in the morning. Perhaps this is a good thing. 

Another plus point is that I don't have to worry about cabs not being able to find the house. I called for a cab at 8.30am this morning because I was too warm and snuggled up, thus didn't get ready in time for the bus. By the time the cab came, it was 8.50am! 20mins to find the house (he admitted) ! And I had to reach work before 9am! Thankfully the roads were clear and we reached in time. Also the bus stop will be nearer so chances of missing the bus is less!!!

My landlord is hiring 2 guys to move things but are leaving my things till the last. So I don't have to get up early for it (hurray!). Mid morning he says. I'll probably get up at 10 or 11am to start getting things together and tying up loose ends (of string). I have already packed since Wednesday (so efficient), but just the extra bits that I've still got to use till tomorrow morning. Not to mention the rubbish and things that I have decided to throw out. I've got to chuck all them out.

HOWEVER, I have to change my address everywhere. Bank, memberships, cards, uurghhhh... Have been using the pharmacy as the sample request add. Hope they don't mind the influx of mail for me! Hahaha.








Well, I better go shower (see, can't do this anymore next time) and hit the sack. I need the energy to unpack tomorrow!!!  

2 comments:

  1. love ur photos!!!!! u look like japanese :D very pretty!!

    love ur blog too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Thank you very much!!! Will try to post more photos then. =)

      Delete