Twitter

Wednesday 6 June 2012

London

Been going to London soooo often recently. I've got tons of camwhore photos and food pics but I am so lazy to post them!!! I just got back anyw and I have work tomorrow. Sigh!!! I want to sleeeepppp and lazeeeeeee... I love work, seriously, I do, but who doesn't like a lie in? I'm pretty sure I'll turn into my cat one day. FAT, LAZY, GRUMPY!!! Albeit a cute one at that. 

Fatty Bite

Isn't he just adorable!?!?!? I can't help but repeat a couple of times more like a million times how cute he is and how fat he is and how C.U.T.E. HE IS!!! WHY IS HE SO CUTE?!?!?!! Missing him now!!! He is so patient, allowing me to squeeze him and play with his cute fatty soft paws and take pics with him. He just lies there and gives me the =.= face. Hahahahaha!!!!! SO CUTE!!! (I'm doing it again. I can't help it!)
 
See his sien face!
 
Anyw, yes, London! It was the Queen's Diamond Jubilee and we had 4 days off!!! Sat - Tues!!! Woohoo!!! Tomorrow is a Wed so half day for me!!! Weeee!!! Maybe then I can do a proper blog post and perhaps post a video of my new house (fat chance). So I went down to London to join in some of the jubilee celebrations. I do like this word "jubilee". It's so joyous, jubilant and sort of sounds like rubies? materialistic Starbucks had jubilee promotions during these 4 days with half price frappuccinos from 3-5pm!!! Indulged in the limited edition Royal Mint Frappuccino with gold coin. Had it twice within 4 days! addicted It was actually just a sweeter version of a Mocha Frappuccino with peppermint syrup. Also had The Icecreamist ice cream again!!! They reintroduced their breast milk ice cream but you couldn't get it in scoops! You have to get their Baby GooGoo which is 3 scoops of breast milk ice cream with a cocktail at 19.95!!! Ouch!!! Can't afford to eat that alone! Counting on them to keep it in stock till my mum comes so I can have it with her!

Ok, it's super late now. I should sleep before I turn into a zombie tomorrow morning. Will upload my haul from London when I get back!!! Love love love the things I got!!! Nitez!!! =)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment